Since its arrival in December 2019 the availability of information has mirrored the rise in number of people infected with the virus. There is no lack of information being distributed and there is also no lack of misinformation. Credible organizations like the WHO, CDC, Oxford, and Johns Hopkins are competing with Facebook, Twitter, commercial news media, and political organizations that distribute their own versions of the truth.
This course is designed to offer a standardized knowledge foundation based on the most credible organizations including WHO, CDC, Johns Hopkins, Oxford and others. References including original research accompany each presentation.
- Discuss the transmission mechanism of SARS – CoV – 2.
- Discuss the clinical course of COVID – 19 from infection to recovery.
- Discuss the origins, identification, emergence, and early spread of COVID – 19.
- Discuss infection control measures and their effectiveness.
- Implement a data driven infection control plan for your practice.
- Discuss prevention measures directed at healthcare workers.
- Discuss prevention measures directed toward the public.
- Discuss the clinical presentation of COVID – 19.
- Integrate clinical practice improvement tools into infection control.
Published and All Future Updates Included With Enrollment:
- COVID Variants April 2021
- Vaccines April 2021
- Antibodies and Immunity April 2021
- COVID In Children April 2021
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatment – Regeneron March 2021
- Anti-Viral Treatment Feb 2021
- Air Travel Risk Nov 2020
- Surface Contact Transmission Oct 2020
Note: Upon enrollment, periodic newsletters and course updates will be automatically delivered to all students as they become available.
You take care of your patients, loved ones, co-workers, and your business, let us keep you informed on COVID 19.
The courses is brought to you using a “virtual classroom” that can be accessed 24/7/365 on any device connected to the Internet using any network. Once enrolled it will never leave your account and will be updated as needed.
CME credits provided by Med Chi The Medical Society of Maryland – AACME Certified CME Partner