Business Skills in Healthcare Practice: Leading Clinical Improvement 4.0 CME
This activity has been approved for 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Welcome to Leading Improvement
This course will provide you with the skills to initiate and then lead activities that will improve the process in which you deliver care to your patients. They will see better outcomes and you will see a better work process that is less frustrating, and time consuming. You will employ data driven techniques common to the business world that really work. The course is divided into three sections:
- Tools of Improvement
- You will be introduced to the tolls essential to the work that needs to be done. From data handling to team and meeting management, they are tools that you can use immediately.
- Clinical Practice Improvement
- This is a step by step guide through identifying a problem, and creating sustainable solutions that work.
- Short Cycle Improvement (PDSA)
- This is a step by step guide to quick improvement techniques featured in Medicare MIPS and most MOC programs.
This CME course is brought to you using a “virtual classroom” that can be accessed 24/7/365 on any device connected to the internet using any network. Once enrolled it will never leave your account and will be updated as needed.
CME credits provided by The Medical Society of Maryland – AACME Certified CME Partner
Click the first lesson below to begin.