Business of Medicine Pocket MBA Certificate 16 CME
Business of Medicine “Pocket MBA”
This activity has been approved for 16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™*
The 4 courses were created by a team of MBA level business trained physicians who spent careers seeing patients and understand what you need to succeed in practice.
“The information is practical and you present it in a way that makes it easier to apply to real life situations. ‘
“For me the adage of “you don’t know what you don’t know” rang true. I don’t think most physicians realize how much they would benefit from learning what I just learned.
This is what you get upon enrolling:
- 4 courses
- Personal faculty instructor assigned to mentor you during and after program completion
- Cutting edge learning management platform (multimedia, quizzes, networking)
- Presentation slides for download
- No expiration
- Supplemental case studies and updates
- 16 AMA Cat 1 CME Credits™*
The program is monitored by instructor/mentors who reach out to students frequently to discuss what is being learned.
The Business of Medicine Pocket MBA Certificate Program began at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in 2013 and has seen more than 500 students enrolled and well over 6,000 AMA PRA Cat 1 credits awarded by our growing list of CME partners. You will receive a working knowledge of the business side of medicine that far surpasses anything in the CME market today.
* CME credits for this course provided by The Medical Society of Maryland – AACME Certified CME Partner
Click the first lesson below to begin.