Personal Finance For Physicians 1.5 CME
This activity has been approved for 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Financial sustainability is the key mark of a successful healthcare organization. Knowledgeable financial decision making gives you the best chance at successfully providing the resources for your patients. Those decisions go beyond the billing, reimbursement, and compensation packages. This course concentrates on effectively managing capital. How best to manage the funds that flow into your practice, so that your patients needs are met. The skills discussed here can be applied both at the organizational and personal level to not only sustain the foundation of your practice’s financial health but also to make sure funds are available to you and your family whenever the need arises.
- Create an informed plan for your money that flows into your organization..
- Discover how investment market works and the strategy behind investment.
- Discuss risk tolerance and how it should influence investment.
- Discuss income and capital protection.
- Discuss the power of compounding.
- Discuss insurance, what you need and when you need it.
It will not make you a financial wizard; rather it will encourage and empower you with the knowledge needed to be an active participant in your financial future. We present the class using our interactive”Virtual Classroom” platform accessible on any device connected to the internet be it WiFi or cellular.
Have some fun with it!
Click the first lesson below to begin.